Friday, December 12, 2025

Lots of Trading

 I passed 500 trades on TCDB a few weeks ago.  Can't find all the cards I want, but I found a huge chunk 

of my Relics.  Down to 2 cards to complete my Relic quest.  Here's the latest.



3 HOF'ers, including Clemente




A couple more with potential


My oldest "Bubble" card from the 1880's


Looks like National Guard buddies, Bench and Rose


Bubble Gum, unblown


traded for a few different Murakami's


Trying to complete at least one card from every HOF'er, some 
of the Negro League guys are hard to find


















3 comments:

  1. Nice. I hit 500 earlier this year. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A. That Bat Rack bat relic is sweet! At first I though the guy on the far right was Tony Pena, but after looking for a copy of my own... I discovered it's Pops (which makes more sense).

    B. I've really gotten into collecting Negro League cards in recent years. There are a couple of really cool sets out there (that probably have the hall of famers you're looking for), but some of them are pretty pricey.

    ReplyDelete

New challenge

 I don't collect a certain team or have any extensive player collection, but I still want to trade and  collect. I'll always have bu...