Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Garage sales


 There are many times when garage sales can be more fun and productive than Card Shows.  

Sometimes they don't know anything about the cards they're selling or just want to get rid of them.

The hard part is finding the right garage.  Last week I found one of the magic sales.  Here are a few of 

the cards.





Many of the cards were from the 2013 National.


A new beer card


Will anyone buy the new Goodwin Champions for the Jordan autographed Fleer packs.


another 1/1 printing plate


Three Junior's for a quarter each










6 comments:

  1. I know cards from that era were insanely overproduced, but the rookie card of one of the greatest players in baseball for a quarter? I'll take that all day every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice finds! I need to hit up more garage sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you done went and got us all jonesing for a nearby yard sale, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finds! It's been years since I've been to a really good garage sale. Seems like it's the same houses every year, with nothing new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't gone garage sale hunting in years, but after seeing your haul... I'm thinking of giving them a shot again. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Card shop vintage

 Went to my local card shop last week and he just got some vintage in that was in a 3200 ct box.  He sorted out the Mantles, Aarons, Mays an...