My Sunset card collection got a big boost a couple of months ago with a 1958 Bell Brand Roy Campanella. That left me two cards to complete my HOF'ers from 1950 set. I'm down to one. My 50 card vintage haul from my lcs added 6 Sunset doubles. The LCS owner had gotten this card from his vintage buy. He knew I needed this card and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
The most expensive card I own. Only one Sunset card for me left. It will be just as much as Jackie.
1953 Topps Satchel Paige
A few other cards from my vintage buy, $3 each
Had to close with a new bubble.





what is that wetherholt card? I know it's 2026 topps, but there isn't one listed on beckett for flagship that isn't an insert
ReplyDeleteIt’s a sp from the factory set
DeleteImpressive pickups.. congrats!
ReplyDelete$3 each, wow!
ReplyDeleteI especially love that Berra.
ReplyDeleteSome fantastic vintage. The Jackie is my favorite baseball card of all-time. Good luck on your hunt for a 53T Paige. I'd love to buy that card too, but haven't looked in years. Just assumed it's out of my card budget at this point.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the Jackie pickup!
ReplyDeleteNothing better than a '56 Jackie ... Very nice on the Bell Brand Campanella, I'd love to have one of those.
ReplyDelete