Friday, September 25, 2026

New challenge

 I don't collect a certain team or have any extensive player collection, but I still want to trade and 

collect.

I'll always have bubble cards and Sunset cards but I like to have a goal.  As crazy as it seems, I enjoyed

collecting the relic cards of HOF'ers from the 50's forward.  I finished the 237 cards months ago but 

after a 

couple of months decided I would see if I could do it again.  This time I started with almost 75 extras 

and 

have accumulated a now total of 185 2nd round HOF'er relic cards.  All so far have been trades or cards

from my LCS.  I have traded quite a few of my recent vintage haul.  My first trade was for this card.





Not one I needed, but unique



Minor league Bubble


New Bob card


Do they spell "Achool" differently in Canada?














6 comments:

  1. Good luck on the new (old) challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Aaron relic. I have a few of the 2011 Lineage '75 relics, not sure if I have an HOFer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Aaron relic! Best of luck on completing a 2nd round of HOF memorabilia cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys don't have high achools down there?

    ReplyDelete

New challenge

 I don't collect a certain team or have any extensive player collection, but I still want to trade and  collect. I'll always have bu...