Friday, December 20, 2019

Package from Nick

Nick, Dime Box, and I have trading for awhile and his latest package was full of oddballs.   He usually sends me a single card from an oddball set, which is exactly what I try to collect.   I have two binders full of one card from a particular oddball set.  For example:  Nick sent me this card.


1971 Bazooka Bill Freehan

Bazooka is one of the Oddball sets that I'm still trying to find cards from some specific years.  This card crossed off one of those years.   I also got these cards from Nick.





TCMA


This is for one of my mini collections, games or mail in offers on cards.


3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the oddballs! I like the idea of an oddball binder -- I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for more to send you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That strike card is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great cards - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...