Saturday, August 7, 2021

Bats

 Crossover.   There have been many players that crossed over to play a different sport.  Here I'll show a 

few that might have aspirations but never fulfilled them.  A few that did and were more well known.

Also a couple of cards that are updates to earlier mini collection themes.



Can you name this HOF'er?


Bubby Brister


Brian Jordan played along side Bo and Deion



Bo Knows


Marques's younger brother Matt played for Seattle and Tigers


Who's on First.


Update 1, HOF'ers making guest appearances on a card


Update 2, My favorite Hammer card

Answer:  Ronnie Lott
















4 comments:

  1. That Brian Jordan card is nifty! I always forget he was a two-sport star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadn't seen those particular ProLine Profiles before. Very cool. I have a mini collection of these that's kind of the reverse of what you showed. Players who played more prominently in other sports featured on a baseball card. Among them: Danny Ainge, Chad Hutchinson, Chris Weinke, and John Lynch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to see guys on a card playing other sports!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had never seen that George Brett cameo card before. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...