Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Two posts in one day

 I was watching the TV show, The Card Life, and they had a feature on Matt Strahm who is the show's 

host.  This year he was selected as an All-Star from the Phillies as a reliever.  At the game and pre-game 

festivities he was wearing a "Card Belt" made by Will of his baseball cards.  I had a similar belt made up 

of bubble cards and sent a "Belt" to a few of my fellow bloggers.

It is a great show devoted to the Card industry and I hope you're able to get this syndicated TV show in 

your area.



3 comments:

  1. Love my card belt. Planning on wearing it to the final game at the Coliseum next month. As for Strahm, I watched his YT channel back when he was with the Padres. It was pretty cool to see him open up packs of cards and talk about the players he pulled.

    ReplyDelete

Two posts in one day

 I was watching the TV show, The Card Life, and they had a feature on Matt Strahm who is the show's  host.  This year he was selected as...