Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Bubble Milestones

It's been awhile.   Just got my COMC order and there were some special Bubble cards.



My first Wrestling bubble.  1985


Maybe the first bubble on a card.  The Rat Patrol, 1966.
Showing my age, Our high school rival had some players on their football team nicknamed the The Rat Patrol.  I did watch the show regularly.


A guy is blowing a bubble in the background.  I thought it would be in a baseball game.
Courtesy of C2Cigars.


I do collect rainbows of bubble blowers.  This card is literally a rainbow.


Deion's third bubble card.


Another minor league card.  Lately, there have been more and more cards from the minors.


Another in a growing segment, autos and SP's.














3 comments:

  1. That Trey Turner actually makes me dizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to track down a couple of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deion has three, but what athlete has the most bubble cards in your collection?

    ReplyDelete

Two posts in one day

 I was watching the TV show, The Card Life, and they had a feature on Matt Strahm who is the show's  host.  This year he was selected as...