Saturday, March 9, 2024

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade.

I came across a box of SI that has not been looked at for awhile.  Going through the cards,

I noticed a few that fit in my mini collections.



Not too many cards have 4 pictures on one side


This goes in my Great numbers binder


Card Art


A bubble


A mini poster in my dirt collection


One of his many great catches


HOF'ers making a guest appearance



2 for 1, HOF'ers



Wrigley Ivy


Looks like he's taking a nap


This goes in my squirt gun collection


Eddie Gaedel ?






























2 comments:

  1. Just saw that Biggio on another blog. I wonder what he was doing. Love the cover cards.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...