Thursday, January 25, 2024

2023 Stadium Many Mini Collections

 I received my 2023 Stadium and it's still my favorite of all the releases.  It has rookies and vets, mini 

collection gems and, at least for me, Autos that help defer my cost.  This is the 2nd year in a row that a 

Juan Soto Auto has made a difference.  In 2022 Stadium, I got a co signer of Soto and Guerrero.  

This year;



Only 25 of this Auto.  It was in the 2nd to last pack I opened.


My first player sitting in a lounge chair.  Look at the TV.


Let's play Two.




Lots of players signing Autos this year


Broken bat mini collection




more mini collections, Budweiser


It's Hammer time



future HOF'er last cards




And most important new bubble cards for "the collection"





































7 comments:

  1. Lot of good veteran photos in there, especially that Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stadium Club photography always hits a home run...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos used is great as usual, but other than that design and card stock is falling short for me. Definitely several mini collection gets (dupes that is) as I build this set. Congrats on the Soto pull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking what I've seen from 2023 Stadium Club so far. Can't wait to get my hands on these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always nice to see dogs featured on baseball cards. Love that photo of Gooden too. And congratulations on pulling that Soto card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must have been Yogi Berra day at Yankee Stadium! What a great card. Going to add it to my TCDB want list.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...