Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Best Trade so far

 I've been trading on TCDB for a couple of months and this trade with coachspike has been the 

most fun.  I thought I'd show the cards which includes a few for my "Bob" collection, an early minor 

league card and my first Goudey Indian Gum.



1939 Play Ball HOF'er Bill Terry


Last Card Musial


A more modern Stan


I have been collecting Minor League unique cards
1947 Oakland Oaks



1947 Bond Bread Bobbie Doerr


Another "Bob" card


Very Cool   1933 - 40 Goudey Indian Gum

















5 comments:

  1. Wow, yeah, some really cool cards. Love the Musial picture they used on the Fleer Tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Especially love the Les Scarsella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize Musial's last playing days card is his 63T. Guess he had a pretty short run with Topps. Gotta say... he went out with a bang, because that card looks awesome. That Goudey Indian Gum card is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that everyone has had great luck trading on there. I haven't. I gave up lol. I will stick to twitter and blogger trades

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...