Tuesday, October 19, 2021

No theme, just some different cards.

 I keep a pile of different cards on my desk with unique twists on the game.  I try to accumulate a

few with the same theme, but sometimes there are only a few or one of a kind.



I'm always on the lookout for a brand of card I've never seen


This theme is probably on a few cards, but here are two I have




Doesn't look like bubble gum to me



Supply your own caption for this card!


Ron Howard was actually a pretty good athlete



Could this be the bird Randy Johnson hit?



Give me just one at bat.



That tiger looks hungry
















2 comments:

  1. Fun cards! I don't think I've seen a winter league card before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same exact thought every time I see that Jose Hernandez card.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...