Sunday, October 31, 2021

Non Sport Cards

 I have a binder full of Non Sport Cards that I collect because they remind me of my earlier years.   

I don't collect cards to make sets.(exception: Stadium baseball)  Usually if I can get one card that has a 

story, I'm happy.



Still not sure what this card is


Go Mario


Poster Girl


Diana Rigg from the Avengers(before the newer Avengers)


A tv show I watched, The Rat Patrol


A Sports Illustrated card


I have watched the Goonies a lot of times


There are a lot of fantasy cards


Bond, James Bond


I liked the original version


Another Sports Illustrated card





















 

2 comments:

  1. gt2
    I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...