Saturday, October 14, 2023

Kung Fu Fighting

 2nd in my series of TV cards.  Includes one of America's favorite Pin up poster girls.  In order of

TV debut.



Twilight Zone

1959


Lost in Space

Mark Goddard who played Don West died yesterday at 87

1965


1966


Star Trek

1966


Davy, Mickey, Mike and Peter

1966


David Caradine

1972


For Gavin I'm closing with two of my favorite Girls from TV

Wilma from Buck Rogers

1979


Charlie's Angels

1979


Quigley Down Under

Tom Selleck, who made the old English "D" famous.

1980























3 comments:

  1. I can get behind any post with a Monkees appearance! (Though I'm more of a Mike fan over Davy.)

    (Also, got the card belt the other day, thank you so much!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. I too got my card belt the other day.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...