Sunday, October 27, 2024

Mini Collection ; Towels

 I have many mini collections.  The one for today is; HOF'ers with Towels.  I also have an interesting

new "Sunset" card of HOF'er Luke Appling.   As well as, A couple of new bubbles.  I have found 8 new 

bubble from Minor League teams.









I have over a dozen Towel HOF'ers so far


A new addition to my "Bob" collection


This card is from the 1950 "Royal Stars of Baseball".
Issued on the backs of Royal Gelatin boxes. 
There were 24 different panels


A new card for my Japanese League



2 of my new MILB cards




















1 comment:

  1. Unique idea for a mini-collection. I will have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete

Mini Collection ; Towels

 I have many mini collections.  The one for today is; HOF'ers with Towels.  I also have an interesting new "Sunset" card of HO...