Saturday, January 18, 2020

Help identifying this Card

Please help me identifying this card.   I found in a random 5000 count box I purchased at an auction
for $1.


It has to be after 1964 and is probably a Regional or local issue.
I have looked at a few potential references but no luck.

I love to collect Oddball cards.  Here are a few of my favorites.
















Joplin, Missouri address






Another Dodger for Greg








Stan the Man for Kerry



A Cub for Nick



Today is Costner's Birthday.  He shares his day with me.






























5 comments:

  1. Made by Fritsch?

    https://www.fritschcards.com/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=296
    https://www.tcdb.com/ViewSet.cfm/sid/159502/1983-Fritsch-1953-Boston/Milwaukee-Braves

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great box for $1. I love the Fielder card (at a near-empty Yankee Stadium) and the Mantle hotel card but they're all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! No clue about the Cooney card. Great post - I love the oddball cards too. You have a lot of unique ones. Especially love the Aaron, Mantle Holiday Inn, and the Mantle/Musial Wonder Bread cards! I hope to have a post ready soon that will also mention Yorkis Perez - small world! Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry Bowa managed the Padres? Totally missed that era.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...