Thursday, January 16, 2020

Young Guns and Future HOF'er

Blowing Bubbles on the Diamond has undergone a resurgence with the new crop of emerging stars.
Our leader with numerous cards is Ronald Acuna, Jr.  






Our group also includes the #1 prospect in the game


2019 Choice Bowling Green Hot Rods Jumbo


Last Years #1 Prospect
Pro Debut Variation


Another Current Top Ten Prospect
and another variation


And a Shout Out to a Future 1st Ballot Hall of Famer


Bonus  A Guest Appearance by one of his peers.






4 comments:

  1. Wow, Acuna sure does like his bubble gum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shuddering to think how much that Vlad Jr. bubble SP must've set you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that some of these guys can field the ball while in the middle of blowing a bubble. Who says guys can't multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live game action bubbles are the best. Now I have to chase some Acuna cards.

    The relatively new Topps 'Big League' seems to quite enjoy featuring bubbles and I expect more bubble action out of it in the future. I hope I like design #3 more than design #2 this year.

    Do you have a player in the lead for most on-card bubbles? My money would be on Salvador Perez...

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...