Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Estate Sale 2

Here is my 2nd post dealing with my estate sale discoveries from a few weeks ago.   A picture from my basement showing my half of the haul.


This doesn't include the 27 binders and the half that my friend took home.

Our collector that accumulated this treasure was equal when he/she bought cards.
All the major sports plus golf.


Racing


Olympics



Our hometown boy, Eruzione, who played for the Toledo Golddiggers


Stormin Norman




This entire series of 80 Michigan football cards, all autographed.

There are even about a half dozen autographed soccer cards.  And of course many baseball.










6 comments:

  1. How fun to get to go through all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely jealous of you getting to go through all those boxes/binders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... there are some Michigan bloggers who I'm sure would love to get their hands on that 80 card autographed set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any football finds?! I see some 90's inserts I would love so far.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...