Thursday, April 2, 2020

Estate Sale 4

My fourth post from our estate sale almost a month ago.   I'll continue to show the variety of cards from our collector.  One of my new mini collections are cards of HOF'ers wearing their hat backwards.  Griffey was noted for this trend and I have about a dozen with his hat turned around.
My current count is 7 HOF'ers including these two.



Mini's were also included.  There were a few I had never seen.


1991 Sports Card News.


Victor???  Arod's father's name was Victor.

Speaking of error cards, here is another one.



The other Juan LeBron/Carlos Beltran card is more well known.

I do like shiny cards.


There were about 25 Pinnacle Museum or starburst cards



Lots of Pacific cards, including this prism.

Another Shiny card in a variety I had also never seen.



A Mirror Gold version.

Lot's of Artist Proof and other parallels.




One of my favorite Parallels.  1998 Minted in Cooperstown.  Which also happened to have the Clemente Inserts.



Finest.

Let's throw in a Noochie.

And for a quick preview of my next couple of posts, the other sports not named baseball.


Was this one of your favorite series of commercials???

















4 comments:

  1. Noochie? I guess you end up being the coolest kid or the dorkiest kid on the block with that name. I'm gonna guess that since this guy has his own memorabilia card, he ended up being pretty darn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Reds also had a Pokey (Reese) and Gookie Dawkins. Pokey to Gookie to Noochie... Not exactly Tinkers to Evers to Chance, but fun! The person that had this collection was a major league collector. You did well. Love the Wagner and error cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Pedro Martinez MIC card! I bought a couple singles from that set at a shop in Cooperstown, but the only big mane I picked up was Tony Gwynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I will drop you an email when I get a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...