Monday, August 1, 2022

Inspired by The Night Owl

 I was getting ready to do a different post, but after reading Greg's post and ready about 

Nichelle Nichols,

I changed course and will post my version of the Ladies of the Screen.  I bet i'm quite a few years older 

then Greg so some of my Ladies are from an earlier time and a few the same.



New adventures for Nichelle Nichols, R.I.P.


Gidget and the Flying Nun


Scully and Mulder


My favorite SI model


Buck Rodgers   My daughter's name is Erin


Who was the best Catwomen


Jessica



Sorry about that, Chief.   Missed it by that much.


You can never have too much Bo.




















3 comments:

  1. Gigdet is a good one. Wilma Deering is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara Feldon is my favorite here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Hunter! That's a blast from the past. A few others I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...