Saturday, March 25, 2023

Bo

 Even though Bo Jackson is my favorite Bo, I did have a card of Bo Belinsky first.   Since by initials

are also BO, as a kid some of my friends called me "B" "O" but they soon shorted it to Bo.  I grew out 

of Bo but when Bo Jackson was hot in the 80 and 90's he was my favorite player.  It's amazing how 

much he has retained his star status and it seems to be growing.  When I started collecting Bubbles, Bo 

also has over a dozen different Bubble cards.




Bo's rookie



Mark do you have this one?



Bo has a large amount of unlicensed cards


Bo's first bubble card



Same picture from a card two years later


Iconic Bo



Bo's latest Bubble card








3 comments:

  1. I don't! What set is that card from? I feel like I've seen it before... maybe on another blog? It's pretty awesome!

    P.S. Love the iconic B&W Bo too! I remember seeing a guy with a bunch of these about 15 years ago for a quarter each. Really regret not picking them up and creating a 9-pocket page of those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bo too. I collect the iconic B&W, but don't have quite enough for a full page. I think his unlicensed cards rival Griffey and Canseco for the best out there.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...