Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Shiny Cards

 Quite a few bloggers show or talk about Shiny cards.  I'm no exception.  I've collected Shiny for a while

and have an entire binder full of Shiny cards.




Let's start with our new HOF'ers


Both McGriff and Rolen this year


Future HOF'er?


Here is a series I'm collecting.  If anybody has extras to trade
I'm interested.   I have about 1/2 so far.


I thought I read that Gavin has this shiny card in a Trout rookie.


Speaking of Mike, nice to have one that's numbered.


And his teammate for now.


I got this shiny card a long time ago.


IT seems that I have a larger portion of Dodgers Shiny than other teams.






Pinnacle has more Shiny than other manufacturers in my collection.

How about yours?







2 comments:

  1. I love shiny cards like these

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesome inserts here. That SP Special FX insert set is so cool. As for the most shine... I'd probably go with Topps... since I enjoy collecting refractors.

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...