Monday, June 13, 2022

Genius at work

 Genius, brilliant, fun, appreciated.   All these describe Gavin's latest creation.  My return package for

the Kryptonite and accompanying cards was this latest creation from Gavin, Baseball Card Breakdown,

was this Acuna Jr. card.



This view doesn't give you the impact that this side view shows 



I might have a problem storing in my Bubble Binder

I will find a solution and let you see it in a future post.


This was also my first 1/1

However, there was another estate sale recently that lead to another 1/1, as well as,
other goodies which will be explained in my next couple of posts.






5 comments:

  1. That is so great. Gavin really outdid himself with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet custom... and the perfect recipient of such a cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. Gavin is such a creative guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got a kick out of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Sports Illustrated mini collections

 I've been entering my cards into TCDB for the last couple of months.  Most for sale or trade. I came across a box of SI that has not be...